Re: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid Kiss100 set 03.10.2003...

  • Sapna Modi
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2003
      > 9 Jinx - Turbo! (Spin Cycle Thunk Mix) [Dorigen Music]

      is a good tune.
    • AP - Nick Bower
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2003
        Ah nice one Simon - you've managed to clear up something that was
        puzzling me for the last few days. Last Saturday at The Key, Mike played
        Meat Katie & Christian J - 'Turn Me' as his first tune and it was an
        utterly rocking start to his set - for those that have heard it, the
        tune sounds very phat indeed over a club soundsystem. I didn't get
        chance to ask Mike what track it was at that moment in time, (only that
        I knew it was a breaks mix of Kathy Brown's 'Turn Me Out'), and I forgot
        to ask him for the rest of the evening! (doh)

        Good man Simon :)

        Nick

      • Antti Mutta
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2003
          Totally awesome mix until it reaches track six. After that the tracks don't
          please my appetite (not enough breaks maybe).

          I just love Hybrid mixsets!

          -antti