Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid at The Key, London, last weekend

  • adam.shelley@prudential.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2003
      Someone told me Hybrid were on Kiss FM on Friday night. Was this Mike @
      "The Key" live. Also does anyone know where to get this set from as I
      missed the whole thing.
    • AP - Nick Bower
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2003
        No, this wasn't the set at The Key, Adam - as Mike's 4 hour DJ set was
        on the Saturday night (Oct 4th) and not Friday (Oct 3rd). On the Friday
        Hybrid played Spectrum @ The Bomb, Nottingham. It may well have been
        this that was broadcast on Kiss FM? If so, I'll have to make enquires
        and lets see if we can get the set - I didn't hear it either.

        :)

        Nick