Re: [Hybrid] T-shirts

  • nickbower2000
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 4, 2003
      I remember seeing the Drunknmunky brand stocked in a few stores Phil,
      I'm sure I saw the same shirt that Adam has - but this was a few
      months ago. I'm not sure if you've tried this Phil but go to
      www.drunknmunky.com - the official site, click on 'DM Brotherhood'
      and then 'Drunknmunky Store Locator' to find shops which stock the
      brand. You'll be pleased to hear there's plenty worldwide, so i'm
      sure you'll either be able to track down the exact design, or
      certainly be able to enquire if its still available.

      Hope this helps

      :)

      Nick

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Philip H" <hybridshot@h...> wrote:
      > On the note of t-shirts:
      > Does anyone here (and im pleading!) know where to buy the
      Drunknmunky