morning sci-fi album art

  • devjonazure
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2003
      I've been trying to figure out whether the U.S. release will feature the same
      artwork as the UK version. When I go to fye.com I see an ugly yellowish cover,
      versus the already released tree and rainbow design. Is this just a filler image,
      or is it really the US cover?
    • Andrew Satanovsky
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2003
        I'm very sure it's just a filler image. Don't worry! :)