Re: Hybrid at Spectrum, Nottingham Friday.

  • boffyspoffy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
      Pete,

      As Tangled in manc is cancelled next week, hasn't taken much
      convincing an adequate posse to road trip down from manchester. Our
      man in the midlands already has the tickets, the car is fuelled and
      there's cigarettes and diet coke in the glovebox ;)

      Dead looking forward to it, see you there

      Jon, Charlie and some other numpties

      P.S. has the refurb work finished in the back room yet??, and do
      sneaky cards still jump the queue?

      Take it easy