Hybrid at Spectrum, Nottingham Friday.

  • Pete Jordan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
      For all the UK based Midlanders on the list, just to remind you that Hybrid
      are DJing at Spectrum at the Bomb, Nottingham on Friday October 3rd. Would
      be good to see some of the list members in attendance. Come and say hello.

      Pete
      Spectrum
    • boffyspoffy
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
        Pete,

        As Tangled in manc is cancelled next week, hasn't taken much
        convincing an adequate posse to road trip down from manchester. Our
        man in the midlands already has the tickets, the car is fuelled and
        there's cigarettes and diet coke in the glovebox ;)

        Dead looking forward to it, see you there

        Jon, Charlie and some other numpties

        P.S. has the refurb work finished in the back room yet??, and do
        sneaky cards still jump the queue?

        Take it easy