ANNOUNCEMENT: NuBreed

  • Gavin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      Hi all.

      With an increasing flood of NuBreed news and releases I wish to
      announce the following:

      1. My NuBreed site, formerly just a discog, now has expanded to include
      news, articles, pictures, and more! Those of you who used my former
      Hybrid site will feel familiar with it! It doesn't really have a name
      as yet, so ideas are welcomed.

      2. I have started a Yahoo! Group on NuBreed. It runs pretty much
      identically to this and can be found at:

      The future for NuBreed is very exciting and I hope you all lend them
      your ears! :)

      Cheers,
      Gavin Stok

      NuBreed: http://nubreed.gavinstok.com/