Nu-Skool Breaks Mix

  • squattingradish2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      Does anyone else have this mix? I originally Downloaded it from p2p
      but have never seen it on any p2p network since. Its very different
      from their album material, quite funky with awesome scratching, but
      still has those Hybrid breaks. Its not on Hybridized.org at the mo
      although I have sent it to Andy.
    • waynehicks1
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2003
        Hi

        I have the Nu-Skool breaks mix. Its not one of my favourite mixes
        but its hybrid all the same and there are a few nice breaks in it.
        Tell me if you know of any sites that I can upload it on and then it
        will be yours forever..

        Nice 1