Blue Pearl help

  • edewing3003
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hi,
      Sorry to interrupt the chat - I'm not really a member, I just joined
      to ask a question - but I was wondering if anyone in this group knew
      the lyrics to Blue Pearl's 'Naked in the Rain' that was a hit in the
      90s.
      I've been searching the web all evening and can't find the lyrics
      anywhere - anyone know where to look or know them off by heart? I'm
      stuck without them; my love life's depending on it!
      Many thanks everyone
      Ed
    • smiley_pirateuk
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
        HI Edd,
        http://www.gurfel.com/@-lyrics/artists/b.shtml
        follow this link to a page where they will send you the lyrics via
        email.
        I have requested some on your behalf buts going to take 72 hours and
        i'm on honeymoon from monday.
        hope it works out
        Paul