Re: [Hybrid] Messages this week

  • Phil Stewart
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
      On Wed, 1 Oct 2003, AP - Nick Bower wrote:
      > Just to let you know that after Thursday PM this week messages will take
      > a little longer to come through.

      w00t! An email holiday! I might just get through my inbox for once ;-)

      Excluding spam, this list account for around 50-70% of all my email, and
      since most the rest is of higher priority, I always seem to have several
      dozen messages backlogged for reading :-)

      And to think, I used to have time to read usenet ...

      --
      From Phil
      Currently attempting to rip Lights Go Down Knives Come Out to wav, and
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2003
        That would be me :-D

        The "someone in a completely different timezone", that is.