Re: [Hybrid] T-shirts

  • Antti Mutta
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2003
      Yes, yes, whatever floats yer boat I guess :) The cables that are almost
      oxygen free seem, to me at least, to come with a sticker "no brains needed
      when buying, just the golden American Express". Might be only me who sees
      these stickers, though.

      -antti

      > They better be 99.99% oxygen free as well! Oddly enough most studios I've
      > worked in use a really wide guage electrical cable to connect speakers to
      > amps, costs about 20p a metre and is normally used to connect domestic
      > cookers up to the mains.
    • James Warren
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 2, 2003
        I listen to Morning Sci-fi on a Lexicon MC-8, 7.1 system and to say it
        sounds stunning is an understatement. It is so richly layered and
        textured, particularly with the symphony parts. To coin a phrase 'I Just
        Can't Get Enough'.

        James

      • Philip H
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 3, 2003
          On the note of t-shirts:
          Does anyone here (and im pleading!) know where to buy the Drunknmunky
          t-shirt Adam is wearing on the front of DJ Mag from about 3 months ago or
          something (the red t-shirt). Ive looked everywhere I cant find that exact
          design! Its driving me crazy!
          So if anyone knows where, please tell me

          Phil
        • nickbower2000
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 4, 2003
            I remember seeing the Drunknmunky brand stocked in a few stores Phil,
            I'm sure I saw the same shirt that Adam has - but this was a few
            months ago. I'm not sure if you've tried this Phil but go to
            www.drunknmunky.com - the official site, click on 'DM Brotherhood'
            and then 'Drunknmunky Store Locator' to find shops which stock the
            brand. You'll be pleased to hear there's plenty worldwide, so i'm
            sure you'll either be able to track down the exact design, or
            certainly be able to enquire if its still available.

            Hope this helps

            :)

            Nick