Re: [Hybrid] What makes a good night club?

  • CPfaff17@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
      hmm, good question! considering that i am studying interior design, i feel i have a keen sense for comfort, space planning and aesthetics. so, for one, i enjoy clubs/bars that have plenty of room for dancing. nothing is worse than a dance floor that overflows into the rest of the club. i personally only dance like a maniac after abusing alcohol and whatnot, so i usually prefer to chill and take in my surroundings. so, i think that it should be required to have a good amount of seating, barstools at the bar, chairs with tables,comfy couches, etc. this way, after dancing in heels, us girls have somewhere to rest! lighting should be just right, i cant stand it when its so dark you cant see a thing. constant strobe lights make me want to rip my hair out. if smoke machines are to be used, they should be used to a minimum. isnt there enough smoke from cigarettes already? cleanliness is next to godliness. nothings worse than sitting in a vip room with some nasty stains on the furniture. i know its tough to keep these types of things clean, but there are ways to go about it the right way: stain resistant fabrics, dark colors dont show much,etc. considering that i am from south florida, i have been to so many places from miami to orlando, its always interesting to see just how pretty or shitty they can be! some know how to do it just right, others have no idea. how bout this, i'll design one someday, you tell me what you think...