Re: [Hybrid] Messages this week

  • Andy Grundman
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
      OK so how many more days off like this is it going to take before you
      and Ally realize we need more than 2 moderators, and possibly someone in
      a completely different timezone as well. :)

      -Andy

      AP - Nick Bower wrote:
      > Hello people
      >
      > Just to let you know that after Thursday PM this week messages will take
      > a little longer to come through. (Being that Ally is sunning herself on
      > holiday and I will be away for a long weekend - and its likely I won't
      > have Internet access). Those of you who do post messages on Friday and
      > the weekend probably won't get your messages approved until Monday AM.
      >
      > I thought you lot would appreciate me informing you in advance, rather
      > than people wondering where messages were.
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > :)
      >
      > Nick
    • AP - Nick Bower
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
        Apologies Andy, but we do need holidays/days off every once in a
        while!!! We're only human afterall. To be honest, I think its fairly
        rare occurrence if both Ally and myself are away at the same time.

        As I said, I'm warning the group in advance so if there's something
        earth-shatteringly critical that any of you need to post about, you can
        do it before Friday. Normal messaging will be resumed on or before
        Monday - I'm sure you'll agree its not a massive amount of time to wait.

        Nick

        AP - Nick Bower wrote:
        > Hello people
        >
        > Just to let you know that after Thursday PM this week messages will
        take
        > a little longer to come through. (Being that Ally is sunning herself
        on
        > holiday and I will be away for a long weekend - and its likely I won't
        > have Internet access). Those of you who do post messages on Friday and
        > the weekend probably won't get your messages approved until Monday AM.

        > I thought you lot would appreciate me informing you in advance, rather
        > than people wondering where messages were.
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > :)
        >
        > Nick
      • Phil Stewart
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
          On Wed, 1 Oct 2003, AP - Nick Bower wrote:
          > Just to let you know that after Thursday PM this week messages will take
          > a little longer to come through.

          w00t! An email holiday! I might just get through my inbox for once ;-)

          Excluding spam, this list account for around 50-70% of all my email, and
          since most the rest is of higher priority, I always seem to have several
          dozen messages backlogged for reading :-)

          And to think, I used to have time to read usenet ...

          --
          From Phil
          Currently attempting to rip Lights Go Down Knives Come Out to wav, and
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 3, 2003
            That would be me :-D

            The "someone in a completely different timezone", that is.