Messages this week

  • AP - Nick Bower
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hello people

      Just to let you know that after Thursday PM this week messages will take
      a little longer to come through. (Being that Ally is sunning herself on
      holiday and I will be away for a long weekend - and its likely I won't
      have Internet access). Those of you who do post messages on Friday and
      the weekend probably won't get your messages approved until Monday AM.

      I thought you lot would appreciate me informing you in advance, rather
      than people wondering where messages were.

      Cheers

      :)

      Nick
    • Andy Grundman
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
        OK so how many more days off like this is it going to take before you
        and Ally realize we need more than 2 moderators, and possibly someone in
        a completely different timezone as well. :)

        -Andy

        AP - Nick Bower wrote:
        > Hello people
        >
        > Just to let you know that after Thursday PM this week messages will take
        > a little longer to come through. (Being that Ally is sunning herself on
        > holiday and I will be away for a long weekend - and its likely I won't
        > have Internet access). Those of you who do post messages on Friday and
        > the weekend probably won't get your messages approved until Monday AM.
        >
        > I thought you lot would appreciate me informing you in advance, rather
        > than people wondering where messages were.
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > :)
        >
        > Nick
      • AP - Nick Bower
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
          Apologies Andy, but we do need holidays/days off every once in a
          while!!! We're only human afterall. To be honest, I think its fairly
          rare occurrence if both Ally and myself are away at the same time.

          As I said, I'm warning the group in advance so if there's something
          earth-shatteringly critical that any of you need to post about, you can
          do it before Friday. Normal messaging will be resumed on or before
          Monday - I'm sure you'll agree its not a massive amount of time to wait.

          Nick

          AP - Nick Bower wrote:
          > Hello people
          >
          > Just to let you know that after Thursday PM this week messages will
          take
          > a little longer to come through. (Being that Ally is sunning herself
          on
          > holiday and I will be away for a long weekend - and its likely I won't
          > have Internet access). Those of you who do post messages on Friday and
          > the weekend probably won't get your messages approved until Monday AM.

          > I thought you lot would appreciate me informing you in advance, rather
          > than people wondering where messages were.
          >
          > Cheers
          >
          > :)
          >
          > Nick
        • Phil Stewart
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
            On Wed, 1 Oct 2003, AP - Nick Bower wrote:
            > Just to let you know that after Thursday PM this week messages will take
            > a little longer to come through.

            w00t! An email holiday! I might just get through my inbox for once ;-)

            Excluding spam, this list account for around 50-70% of all my email, and
            since most the rest is of higher priority, I always seem to have several
            dozen messages backlogged for reading :-)

            And to think, I used to have time to read usenet ...

            --
            From Phil
            Currently attempting to rip Lights Go Down Knives Come Out to wav, and
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 3, 2003
              That would be me :-D

              The "someone in a completely different timezone", that is.