Morning Sci-Fi Vinyl

  • Davin Greenwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30 1:39 AM
      Howdy folks,

      I picked up the vinyl for Morning Sci-Fi 2 weeks ago. I would be
      cautious about picking it up, as the copies I bought have an extremely
      poor quality pressing. In particular, Blackout sounds awful, which is
      a shame since it's one of my favorite tracks off the album.

      Not sure how this happened. :(

      Visible Noise didn't have such a hot pressing either..

      Anyway, just a kind word of advise here.. beware. That's $40 that I
      can't get back.

      Happy hunting,

      Davin

      --
      davin greenwell
      (dj) ariz0na
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30 2:21 AM
        Is your copy a white label?
        I have the official MSF vinyl release on Distinctive and my copy is fine.

        - Raj.