In desperation (of a sort)... HELP!!!

  • Alan Duval
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2003
      I have an MP3 of a remix of Real Life 'Send me an Angel' alternately
      credited as the 'Trouser Enthusiasts Remix' and the '98 'Angelic
      Mix'. It's basically a bloody good Trance mix (hard as that may be
      to believe). I MUST find this on CD - so if anyone spots it I'm
      willing to pay up to US$15 for this. Oh, it clocks in at 9:20.