bye for now

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 28, 2003
      I'm jetting off to Morocco for a week...and so I'm leaving you with
      Nick Bower as moderator.

      Have fun and be good ;)

      Ally
    • Jitesh Mistry
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 28, 2003
        Noooooo.... Not again!!!

        Jits.
        The eyes are closed, the body is still
        Sounds of darkness & light fill his soul
        Full of broken beats, the mind spins while adrenaline flows through his veins
        Sadness and rage become one yet remain immiscible as the music consumes him
        The eyes snap open as his heart stops for a moment
        Emotion surrounds him like an intense aura and the heart beats again
        This is Hybridesque.

        Quoting "ally@..." <ally@...>:

        > I'm jetting off to Morocco for a week...and so I'm leaving you with
        > Nick Bower as moderator.
        >
        > Have fun and be good ;)
        >
        > Ally
      • twiceblessedman
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 28, 2003
          to jet off to Morocco (for a week) no less.....

          > I'm jetting off to Morocco for a week...and so I'm
          > leaving you with
          > Nick Bower as moderator.
          >
          > Have fun and be good ;)
          >
          > Ally
        • Chaz Schlueter
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
            Ally, must have one heck of a sugar daddy!

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally@h..." <ally@h...> wrote:
            > I'm jetting off to Morocco for a week...and so I'm leaving you with
            > Nick Bower as moderator.
            >
            > Have fun and be good ;)
            >
            > Ally
          • Alan Duval