england vs united states

  • Chaz Schlueter
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2003
      1) I we are all playing the "grass is greener" thing...I would much rathe rlive in
      England, pay higher cd prices...but get to see the best/most happening artists and
      dj's. Aside from Rabbit in the Moon and maybe BT...I am not really impreseed with US
      artisst.

      I want to be in London, where the local dj's are Hybrid, tayo, demi from deeper
      subsatnce...and the greatest rockers live...Peter Gabriel, Elton Jon...etc...

      We got the rolling stones...and areosmith...whoppie! Not!

      2) Circuit city has Morning scifi on pre-order for 13.99 for cd, 22.99 for vinyl...
    • neil.mg
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2003
        I wanna go to Miami, track down Dave London and worship at his altar
        (that's non-sexually).