Hybridized

  • Chilvers, Simon
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 18, 2003
      Can I just take this opportunity to congratulate Andy G on getting his
      website mentioned on the inside sleeve??

      If that isn't a nod of approval of getting the mix sets up there and out to
      the world.... what is

      Nice one mate!!

      Si
    • G3K
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 18, 2003
        He's also in the links section on Hybridsoundsystem. I thought that was mad
        cool. :-)

        G3K

        >Can I just take this opportunity to congratulate Andy G on getting his
        >website mentioned on the inside sleeve??
        >
        >If that isn't a nod of approval of getting the mix sets up there and out to
        >the world.... what is
        >
        >Nice one mate!!
        >
        >Si
      • Andy Grundman
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 18, 2003
          Really?? That's awesome, I know I got a link from their website but
          getting in the sleeve is much better. :)

        • ally@hybrid-group.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 18, 2003
            You're on there Andy :)

            I can't remember whether you're in the links section of the DVD.
            Hybrid-group.com is, but my memory fails me as to any more. Check it
            as you might be...

            There's also a thank you to this list in the credits for the
            Interviews on the DVD and a thank you to everyone in the "Hybrid
            would like to thank section" of the CD sleeve. Read it - I'm sure it
            will amuse you all.

            Ally

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Andy Grundman <andy@h...> wrote:
            > Really?? That's awesome, I know I got a link from their website
            but
            > getting in the sleeve is much better. :)
          • coden11
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 18, 2003
              Congrats!!!! And as always thanks for hosting the sets.

              Chris

            • rajman@frontiernet.net
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 20, 2003
                I agree!
                Congrats, Andy!

                - Raj.

                Chilvers, Simon writes:

                > Can I just take this opportunity to congratulate Andy G on getting his
                > website mentioned on the inside sleeve??
                >
                > If that isn't a nod of approval of getting the mix sets up there and out to
                > the world.... what is
                >
                > Nice one mate!!
                >
                > Si
              • Kris
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 4, 2007
                  Hi all

                  I just wanted to share an absolute treat with you...

                  About 6 months ago I stumbled upon this website, a dream come true for
                  us Hybrid fans!

                  http://www.hybridized.org

                  Free digital radio sets updated regularly with other artists that are
                  similar like Jody Wisternoff, Nick Warren etc. It's all free and great
                  quality so enjoy!!!

                  Kris
                • ally @ hybrid-group.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 12, 2007
                    Hybridized is a really good site...Andy who runs it is on this list and
                    puts a lot of effort into it.

                    Ally

                    > Hi all
                    >
                    > I just wanted to share an absolute treat with you...
                    >
                    > About 6 months ago I stumbled upon this website, a dream come true for
                    > us Hybrid fans!
                    >
                    > http://www.hybridized.org
                    >
                    > Free digital radio sets updated regularly with other artists that are
                    > similar like Jody Wisternoff, Nick Warren etc. It's all free and great
                    > quality so enjoy!!!
                    >
                    > Kris

                  • face
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 13, 2007
                      She speaketh the truth!

                      And lately the site admins/mods (Braderik, Vinnie, and myself) have been busy bees as well! Keep your eyes peeled...

                      Face

                      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <list@...>

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 15, 2007
                        Two thumbs up to Andy!

                        I don't buy CD's anymore! I subscribe to Hybridized and can only say
                        how great it is for someone to get hold of so many sets for us mousic
                        lovers.