The War of the Worlds - ULLAdubULLA

  • Richard Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2003
      I just picked up a copy of Jeff Wayne's Musical verison of The War
      of the Worlds, ULLAdubULLA The Remix Album.

      It's got a fine pair of Hybrid remixes on there, first on both the 2
      CD's. The reason I went hunting for this was because they had some
      mention of War of the Worlds on the radio the other day when all the
      Mars stuff was going on. They played the little ochestral bit that
      has been sampled and the Richard Burton opening part, I beleive. I
      couldn't help but notice that I had heard it before, from the Studio
      Mix At Radio 1 mp3 that I have.

      Seems to be a pretty good album generally also.
    • Oddball
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
        A particular favorite of mine on that album is the Papa Ootzie mix track.
        It's just so odd it fits in perfectly :)