Manchester.

  • neil mitchell-goodson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2003
      Damn you all that get to go record shopping in Manchester! I spent the
      weekend there, and in vinyl exchange I managed to find promo copies of
      pretty much every breaks compilation I've bought over the past 3 months! I
      know I'm jealous and it's not pretty, but you just know they're gonna get a
      whole heap of Hybrid goodies in soon and you lot will snap them up. Curse
      you all!

      (anywhere in London that's good for promos?)

      <http://homepage.ntlworld.com/neil.mitchell-goodson/eatlead.jpg>