Re: [Hybrid] Re: OT: Great New Releases

  • G3K
    Message 1 of 23 , Aug 5, 2003
      I think the distinction was that A Plump Night Out wasn't 100% Plump
      originals... about a third to a quarter of the LP was remixes of other
      artists' songs.

      Eargasm is totally Plump-produced, right? I haven't had the luxury of
      listening to it yet...

      G3K

      >Yeah, I'm with you there. I think of Plump Night Out as their debut
      >and I think most others do too. Mags seem to refer to PNO as their
      >debut anyway.
    • twiceblessedman
      Message 2 of 23 , Aug 5, 2003
        I agree, night works is a fantastic album....very
        rich. ILS' Soul Trader was a blessing.

        What are people's thought's on the grit and grind of
        Terminalhead's 2nd release of their debut album?
      • rukes@optonline.net
        Message 3 of 23 , Aug 5, 2003
          They are not mixed together, but a majority of the tracks are edited down, that's what I meant.

          --Rukes

          > Then I must have a rarity, because the import Eargasm
          > copy I picked up a Newbury Comics in Boston MA is
          > definately unmixed. There are spaces between the
          > tracks just like a regular album. Perhaps it was a
          > recording/production glitch, but I feel blessed
          > because it allows me to fool around with their album's
          > track for CDDJing purposes.
        • Alan Duval
          Message 4 of 23 , Aug 5, 2003
            So you'll both be in da club
            Scoffin' down some grub
            Sippin' on some suds
            And hangin' with your buds
            etc...?

            :D Happy Birthday to you both :D

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "AP - Nick Bower" <nickb@a...> wrote:
            > > And while we are on that subject, don't forget everyone, it's my
            > >birthday!!!
            > >
            > >I'll be bringing a fair amount of people along to convert to
            > >breaks :):):)
            >

            > And while we're on *that* subject its my birthday THIS Friday...so
            > perhaps we could have a double celebration then, Oli?!
          • twiceblessedman
            Message 5 of 23 , Aug 5, 2003
              there we go........I thought I was the only one going
              insane.....