OT: BT's new album Emotional Technology

  • Richard Wilson
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2003
      I received my copy of Emotional Technology from Amazon.com today.
      Managed to listen to a couple of the tracks before I left for work,
      sounds pretty good.

      Should be down at Fabric next week, failing that I'll try to make the
      Brighton gig.

      Rick W.
    • Jonny Beadle
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2003
        Anyone else thinking of getting it should order from play.com where
        it's £9.99 delivered. I had my copy pre-ordered on Amazon and quickly
        cancelled it when I saw play's deal

        jonny

        On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 01:15 pm, Richard Wilson wrote:

        > I received my copy of Emotional Technology from Amazon.com today.
        > Managed to listen to a couple of the tracks before I left for work,
        > sounds pretty good.
        >
        > Should be down at Fabric next week, failing that I'll try to make the
        > Brighton gig.
        >
        > Rick W.
      • Andy Grundman
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2003
          I bought ET from www.deepdiscountcd.com for $10.97 with free shipping.
          Should get here today since they shipped on Saturday. £9.99 within the
          UK is probably a similarly good deal. :)

          Jonny Beadle wrote:

          > Anyone else thinking of getting it should order from play.com where
          > it's £9.99 delivered. I had my copy pre-ordered on Amazon and quickly
          > cancelled it when I saw play's deal
          >
          > jonny
        • Jonny Beadle
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 2003
            I actually got my copy yesterday - a day ahead of the US release which
            was rather cool.
            I think it's a fantastic listen, though I can see why it might not be
            to some people's taste. Next week is Fluke week and then Hybrid in
            September - it's too good at the moment!

            jonny