Hybrid @ Fabric Questions

  • James Warren
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      I'm going to the Hybrid gig on the 15th August at Fabric and I just
      wondered whether people normally buy their tickets in advance or at the
      door on the day. I don't want to miss out so I was thinking of
      pre-ordering.

      Having not been to Farbic before, could anyone give me an idea what the
      club's like for wheelchair viewing. I contacted Fabric and they said
      everything was accessible, but that doesn't really tell me whether I'm
      going to be able to see anything (apart from everyone's arses bobbing up
      and down!).

      Cheers,

      James