Re: OT: Elite Force (was Eargasm)

  • maksidrom
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      Elite Force - No Turning Back
      Easily the beast breakbeat album I have heard this year so far, top
      notch.
      Terminalhead's and PFN's albums follow up. BLIM's album is a huge
      mess IMHO, very disappointed (I typically love his remixes and
      production, what happened there?). Favourite track off Eargasm is
      Morning Sun with Louise Rhodes because it sounds more like Lamb than
      Plumps.

      cheers,
      maksidrom