A couple of questions..

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 8:35 AM
      So we know the release of Mornin Sci Fi is coming up soon...

      I was wondering if there was going to be a vinyl release associated with the release..

      Anyone know a tracklisting for the vinyl??..any details??..

      I wouldn't imagine Id see Know Your Enemy / Visible Noise on the vinyl release

      Hopefully they'll add a track or 2 to the vinyl version...

      And I more thing..

      What is the difference between the 2 Alanis Morisette - Forgive Me - Hybrid Mixes??

      Anyone have both??...

      Rick