Re: [Hybrid] Proof that any schmuck can get published on the internet.

  • x7r4d4f7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 30, 2003
      "Reminds me of a mix of Moby and some of the slower tracks off the Crow
      Soundtrack."

      Does he actually think anyone remembers, or has ever even heard the
      "slower tracks" on that soundtrack? and we all know what he's talking about when
      he says "a mix of moby" don't we ?
      I love how he uses the phrase "sampled sounds'' for sounds that most likely
      aren't sampled.