Re: [Hybrid] Re: Morning Sci-Fi

  • Matt A
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 28, 2003
      Wow! I didn't expect a ringing endorsement of any kind, much less one from
      our beloved moderator, none the less!

      You helped put things in perspective for me even more, Ally. I'm not trying
      to detract from Wide Angle in any way. I think it's a marvelous album in
      every respect, but I just think they've matured so much musically and it's
      evident in the new record. Like I said, if you don't have Wide Angle in
      your music collection, you're missing an important piece, so that should
      speak volumes for Morning Sci-Fi and Hybrid's music in general that BOTH of
      their albums are essentials, in my humble opinion.

      Man, I am just post-crazy today! This is already like my 6th or 7th post. I
      don't think I posted that many times in the entire first year I was a
      member of this list!
      :)
      Matt A.