Hybrid @ Maida Vale on Radio1...

  • s_lobo_2
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 25, 2003
      If like me you missed the set last night, you can listen to it again
      here:

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio1_aod.shtml?oneworld
    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 25, 2003
        Even though I was there at the recording session, the set still blew
        me away...sometimes I forget just how good they are.

        It's no easy task to pull off what they did (orchestra etc.), I
        think the end result is very impressive.

        Ally
      • James Warren
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 25, 2003
          Absolutely stunning. I was driving back from Oxford at the time I can't
          even remember how I got home as I was enjoying the set so much. 'Kill
          City' and 'If I Survive' were immense.

          Cheers,

          James

          >Even though I was there at the recording session, the set still blew
          >me away...sometimes I forget just how good they are.
          >
          >It's no easy task to pull off what they did (orchestra etc.), I
          >think the end result is very impressive.
          >
          >Ally
        • Mike Henderson
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 25, 2003
            There's so much gushing over this set/concert -- Hybrid/Distinctive should
            make this CD2 in a special edition release of Morning SciFi -- you know, the
            same special edition that will contain All I Want... ;-)

            Mike

            >Even though I was there at the recording session, the set still blew
            >me away...sometimes I forget just how good they are.
            >
            >It's no easy task to pull off what they did (orchestra etc.), I
            >think the end result is very impressive.
            >
            >Ally
          • davromilne
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 28, 2007
              Hello!

              I own all Hybrid albums on CD & Vinyl.

              I have just come arrows a rare Hybrid Live show @ Maida Vale on Radio1 mp3 version, Please does someone know where I could get a Quality lossless version from? Thanks!
            • Thomas Touzimsky
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 30, 2007
                The "best" version which is widely available is the one you can get from the Distinct'ive website. It's not lossless, though, but at least it hasn't the radio station's interruptions in it.

                ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

                > I have just come arrows a rare Hybrid Live show @ Maida Vale on
                > Radio1 mp3 version, Please does someone know where I could get a
                > Quality lossless version from?
              • chrismix50
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 30, 2007
                  Speaking of which...has Distinct'ive updated any of their previous back
                  catalogue to 320kb?

                  I know all (or most) of the stuff they are putting out now as downloads
                  are 320kb.

                  I might be tempted for the Madia Vale set again for an upgrade.

                  Chris