Re: [HybridUK] Been busy but...

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2000
      >Hopefully by the time people read this I'll have had a chance to play
      >them both, but does anyone have opinions on either of these things? How
      >rare are they?

      I have the Ministry of Sound interview, if it's the one I'm thinking...I've had it ages, so I can't remember it!

      I do have a special CD by XFade magazine called Distinctive. It has BT & Hybrid, Hybrid alone, Golden Girls etc. etc.
      V. Good!!!

      Ally
    • Andrew Cowell
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2000
        > I do have a special CD by XFade magazine called Distinctive. It
        > has BT & Hybrid, Hybrid alone, Golden Girls etc. etc.
        > V. Good!!!

        Is that a mixed or unmixed CD? Sounds interesting, do you have it
        in mp3 for trade?

        Andi.