RE: [Hybrid] Hybrid disappointed

  • Chilvers, Simon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
      They seem to excel at that lately!

      :(

      > Yes James, they knew it was your birthday soon so delayed the whole
      > album just to annoy you.
      >
      > It'll be worth the wait :)
      >
      > Ally
    • renegadesoundwaves
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
        Since the delay is due to remixes and additional songs, while they
        are at it, please take the whistling samples out of We are out of
        Control" I find it very annoying. I wished they would cut out the
        whole Symphony part of the song and emphasize the breaks and guitar
        like an earlier version. Then they could add some vocals and really
        turn this song into a dance floor filler.

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chilvers, Simon"
        <simon.chilvers@a...> wrote:
        > They seem to excel at that lately!
        >
        > :(
        >

        > > Yes James, they knew it was your birthday soon so delayed the
        whole
        > > album just to annoy you.
        > >
        > > It'll be worth the wait :)
        > >
        > > Ally
      • Drew Ressler
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2003
          First, it's "We are In Control", and second, there are no whistling samples in the song. Are you thinking of the "War Of The
          Worlds-ish" Sci-Fi samples? If so, blasphemy! This is even more War Of The Worlds-ish than the "Eve Of The War" remix :) It's
          perfect the way it is.

          --Rukes