Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid still on One World tomorrow?

  • Philip H
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2 1:18 PM
      If this is a live set and U can attend:
      if anyone goes down there they should record it on digital camcorder or
      something. Speaking of this, does anyone have any videos of Hybrid playing
      live?

    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2 3:16 PM
        > If this is a live set and U can attend:
        > if anyone goes down there they should record it on digital camcorder or
        > something. Speaking of this, does anyone have any videos of
        > Hybrid playing
        > live?

        This was a live set in the sense that they were playing as a band (with
        orchestra)...but it wasn't broadcast live. I'm guessing that's the 24th?

        I was lucky enough to be there today...but there wouldn't have been any
        chance for anyone unofficially recording...the BBC are quite strict about
        who's there and what they're doing. However, you may see some footage from
        today at some point, because there was an official recording. It went really
        well...nice to see Peter Hook play up close and Kirsty Hawkshaw really does
        have a bloody good voice!

        Probable dates for Hybrid's releases are 1st Sept for 'True to Form' and
        15th Sept for the album. These aren't confirmed yet though...I'll let
        Distinct'ive do that ;-)