OT: norah jones

  • CPfaff17@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      hey everyone,
      i recently heard a remix of norah jones' "come away with me" and fell in
      love. can anyone tell me anything that might be known of this pretty tune?
      thanks, c
    • Alan Duval
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
        It, and the album that the original version came from are both Grammy
        Winners. Norah Jones is the daughter of Ravi Shankar. Anything else?

        Is the mix you're referring to the DJ Gabriel Mix or something else?
        As I'd like a GOOD remix of this track, for sure - even a trip-hop
        remake down at the original 88BPM would be fine. :-D