Hybrid still on One World tomorrow?

  • Andy Grundman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 10:05 AM
      Is the live broadcast on Radio 1 still set for tomorrow? I just wanted
      to remind someone to record it.

      -Andy
    • nickedname2003
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 6:07 PM
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Andy Grundman <andy@h...> wrote:
        > Is the live broadcast on Radio 1 still set for tomorrow? I just
        wanted
        > to remind someone to record it.
        >
        > -Andy

        Looks like there not on till the 24th now -

        http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/urban/oneworld/index.shtml

        i'm presuming this info is correct ?

        - Phil
      • ally@hybrid-group.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2 1:39 AM
          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Andy Grundman <andy@h...> wrote:
          > > Is the live broadcast on Radio 1 still set for tomorrow? I just
          > wanted
          > > to remind someone to record it.
          > >
          > > -Andy

          I'm not sure when it's actually being broadcast...but it's actually getting
          recorded today.