Re: [Hybrid] OT: vanilla sky

  • Thom
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2003
      Or worse comes to the worse-use the SHAZAM mobile phone service on the TV. Works a treat-have titled countless uknown songs off the television through using it.
      If you don't know it just dial " 2580 " on your phone and follow the directions and it texts you back the name of the song played.

    • EvilAlivE@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2003
        mattcomi@... writes:

        > Underworld - Rez (While Tom is *dancing*)

        thats the one

        funny... it totally reminds me of rezmorize by salt tank... its that sound..
        is it a patch called rez or something?

        jd
      • EvilAlivE@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2003
          pinyan@... writes:

          > i remember hearing underworld's Rez in the club. dont know if it's the
          > track you're talking about.
          >
          > i've never heard that salt tank track though

          yeah thats it... it sounds like rezmorize by salt tank.. its on the easter
          island or white island (cant remember) ep on hooj

          jd