Q review

  • brian elder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      The new issue of Q magazine is out, and it contains the review of MSF. It got a rather respectable 4 stars, and although I dont have the review in front of me it said that it has enough highlights (Including the Peter Hook tunes) to give the impression that Hybrid may have what it takes to escape the "ghetto" that is the dance music scene. Strong words.

      Now, if they only have what it takes for the album to escape the temptation of last minute tinkering and the Distinct'ive store room...