RE: [Hybrid] OT: vanilla sky

  • Chilvers, Simon
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1 2:34 AM
      Try and find it out of one of these??

      http://uk.imdb.com/Soundtracks?0259711
      <http://uk.imdb.com/Soundtracks?0259711>

      Si

      >club scene... what is that song that is playing? it kinda reminds me of
      salt
      >tank - rezmorize... but im not sure... im thinking its another old classiv
      and
      >im just getting that funny lil line mixed up with it
      >
      >any help?
      >
      >jd
    • brian elder
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1 3:45 AM
        Either Leftfield, or perhaps Underworld's "Rez", which unlike leftfield did
        not make it onto the soundtrack album. May I recommend
        http://www.soundtracks.net for all your soudtrack and trailer needs.

        > club scene... what is that song that is playing? it kinda reminds me of
        salt
        > tank - rezmorize... but im not sure... im thinking its another old classiv
        and
        > im just getting that funny lil line mixed up with it
        >
        > any help?
        >
        > jd
      • Thom
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1 4:19 AM
          Or worse comes to the worse-use the SHAZAM mobile phone service on the TV. Works a treat-have titled countless uknown songs off the television through using it.
          If you don't know it just dial " 2580 " on your phone and follow the directions and it texts you back the name of the song played.

        • EvilAlivE@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1 9:43 AM
            mattcomi@... writes:

            > Underworld - Rez (While Tom is *dancing*)

            thats the one

            funny... it totally reminds me of rezmorize by salt tank... its that sound..
            is it a patch called rez or something?

            jd
          • EvilAlivE@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 1 9:48 AM
              pinyan@... writes:

              > i remember hearing underworld's Rez in the club. dont know if it's the
              > track you're talking about.
              >
              > i've never heard that salt tank track though

              yeah thats it... it sounds like rezmorize by salt tank.. its on the easter
              island or white island (cant remember) ep on hooj

              jd