Re: True to Form (John Creamer & Stephane K Remix) MOS

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      It's quite a laid back mix...very nice.

      Distinct'ive's page at MOS radio is at:

      http://www.ministryofsound.com/Music/DJFeatures/DistinctiveBreak.htm

      The last show archive is June 3rd...which I didn't think was the
      last one (either that or time really is flying for me). But, I had a
      quick look at the track list and the True to Form remix is on
      there....so maybe this is the right one.

      Ally

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Ashraf El-Sayed <gouki@o...> wrote:
      > So has the recent Distinct'ive Break MOS set been archived yet? It
      >still isn't listed on Hybridized yet (I assume they all go there as
      >soon as they're available). And does anybody have any info on that
      >damn "All In My Face" track that's supposedly on the promo for True
      >To Form? It's doing my head in!
    • James Warren
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
        It's archived on www.ministryofsound.com

        Go to radio, Dj's and shows and scroll down to the Distinctive Breaks
        pic and link, click on it and this opens a new window with links to Part
        1 and 2 of the show.

        Cheers,

        James