OT: vanilla sky

  • EvilAlivE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      club scene... what is that song that is playing? it kinda reminds me of salt
      tank - rezmorize... but im not sure... im thinking its another old classiv and
      im just getting that funny lil line mixed up with it

      any help?

      jd
    • pinyan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
        i remember hearing underworld's Rez in the club. dont know if it's the
        track you're talking about.

        i've never heard that salt tank track though

        >club scene... what is that song that is playing? it kinda reminds me of salt
        >tank - rezmorize... but im not sure... im thinking its another old classiv
        >and
        >im just getting that funny lil line mixed up with it
        >
        >any help?
        >
        >jd
      • mattcomi
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
          The 3 main songs played at the club are (in order):

          Chemical Brothers - Loops of Fury (While Tom and Jason are talking/arguing)

          Leftfield - Afrika Shox (While Tom is at the bar shooting tequila)

          Underworld - Rez (While Tom is *dancing*)

          Hope that helps.

          Matt Comi

          P.S. There��s one after that, but it��s played quietly and it��s called
          something like Too Good To Be Strange or something like that. It��s probably
          not the one your talking about anyway ;)