Re: Sasha @ Glastonbury - finished symphony

  • sz
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2003
      i have the dab recording of this set in 192kb. id like to share it with
      everyone that wants it but i dont really have any place to host it.
    • sz
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2003
        kk one of my mates who has access to a large amount of hosting space on some isp said that i could host it on there for a short while. so it will be up soonish.