True to Form (John Creamer & Stephane K Remix) MOS

  • Ashraf El-Sayed
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      So has the recent Distinct'ive Break MOS set been archived yet? It still isn't listed on Hybridized yet (I assume they all go there as soon as they're available). And does anybody have any info on that damn "All In My Face" track that's supposedly on the promo for True To Form? It's doing my head in!
    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
        It's quite a laid back mix...very nice.

        Distinct'ive's page at MOS radio is at:

        http://www.ministryofsound.com/Music/DJFeatures/DistinctiveBreak.htm

        The last show archive is June 3rd...which I didn't think was the
        last one (either that or time really is flying for me). But, I had a
        quick look at the track list and the True to Form remix is on
        there....so maybe this is the right one.

        Ally

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Ashraf El-Sayed <gouki@o...> wrote:
        > So has the recent Distinct'ive Break MOS set been archived yet? It
        >still isn't listed on Hybridized yet (I assume they all go there as
        >soon as they're available). And does anybody have any info on that
        >damn "All In My Face" track that's supposedly on the promo for True
        >To Form? It's doing my head in!
      • James Warren
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
          It's archived on www.ministryofsound.com

          Go to radio, Dj's and shows and scroll down to the Distinctive Breaks
          pic and link, click on it and this opens a new window with links to Part
          1 and 2 of the show.

          Cheers,

          James