RE: [Hybrid] Re: Sasha @ Glastonbury - finished symphony CONFUSION!

  • AP - Nick Bower
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2003
      I understand the Nirvana remix is titled: Adam Freeland vs Nirvana
      'Smells Like Freeland'

      Not a massive fan of the track myself to be honest. Its ok, but I much
      prefer some of the Free*land stuff.

      :)

      Nick

      >Ok, been reading through these messages about his set at Glastonbury
      >and people seem to be Very confused!!!
      >
      >First of all, the mix of nirvana was by Adam Freeland.
    • Georgy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2003
        I second that. I do not really understand why ppl say that track is
        outstanding. If he just did half of what he did with Absurd, I wouldn't say
        a word.