Re: NuBreednubreedNubreednuBreed

  • Gavin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      Andy asked:

      > Here's a question that's been bugging me for a while. What is the
      > proper name for the group?? Is it Nubreed, nubreed, Nu Breed,
      > NuBreed?
      > Or have they not made up their minds yet? I notice you overcome
      > this
      > problem by using all lowercase on your site. :)

      Well spotted ;) Yeah I don't think they know themselves yet. The latest
      ads for their live sets were NuBreed, and that's what I've seen most,
      so I think it's that.

      To the best of my knowledge they're not on this list. Busy boys you
      know! :)

      Also I heard that Cowgirl/Xpander/something track on the night NuBreed
      played. Loved it, but not sure what it was a mixture of, if anything.

      Cheers,
      Gavin Stok

      PS - Jason, where?! Hobart??? :)