Re: [Hybrid] Hello from a Newbie

  • Phil Stewart
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2003
      On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, James Warren wrote:
      > I'm new to the group and just thought I'd say hello. I'm from
      > Buckinghamshire in the UK

      Welcome to the fold :-)

      Seems like a lot of new people have been popping up lately - hello to you
      all - indeed it seems like only a few weeks ago (I'm sure it was much
      longer) that list membership reached 500 and we're now 2/3rds the way to a
      thousand ...

      --
      From Phil
      Who, after taking a three-day holiday managed to accumulate over 60 list