Re: [Hybrid] Re: Progressive Sounds - Review of Morning Sci-Fi

  • Antti Mutta
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 4, 2003
      I guess, that's one way to look at it. Lazy one.

      Another way is to take the info and write your own introduction to the band.
      That's better journalism. Ever seen one of the big mags post the PR material
      straight as it is handed to them? No matter how crappy their own journalism
      might seem to someone, at least they usually write their own material.

      -antti