Re: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid on One World Thursday??

  • Owain Griffiths
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
      Good find! Someone better get recording! If the worst comes to the worst I
      can get the analong line into my line-in but it wont be digitally
      recorded...im looking out to people who have recorded it before :P :)

      > Well spotted.
      >
      > According to the Radio 1 web site:
      >
      > Forthcoming shows:
      > 6th June - Hybrid in Session, and a mix from Cypress Hill's DJ Muggs
      >
      > http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/urban/oneworld/
      >
      > Not much more info than that. I take it someone will be recording
      > the show?
    • Andy Grundman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
        And you all know where to send the recording. :) Whoever records it,
        drop me an email or IM. DAB preferred of course. :)
        -Andy

        Owain Griffiths wrote:
        > Good find! Someone better get recording! If the worst comes to the worst I
        > can get the analong line into my line-in but it wont be digitally
        > recorded...im looking out to people who have recorded it before :P :)
      • Ben Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
          > Good find! Someone better get recording! If the worst comes to the worst I
          > can get the analong line into my line-in but it wont be digitally
          > recorded...im looking out to people who have recorded it before :P :)

          As long as someone posts a reminder here I can record it from my digi box.
        • ally@hybrid-group.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4, 2003
            Please note that this is actually going to be 2nd July.

            They hadn't updated their web site.