Playing catch up

  • AP - Nick Bower
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003
      Hi All

      I'm back, now working in a new job...so it feels like my first week at
      primary school. I survived Hybrid at Fabric last Friday...erm, just
      about :) Was rather a mad night. Good to see the people off the group
      that I saw there (ah, actually I think it was just Simon C!).

      (LuLu - you're welcome for the info that I suggested to your mate,
      hope it's of use to your mate).

      Apologies if this has already been mentioned (I've been out of the
      hybrid-group message loop for a few days), but has anyone in the UK
      seen the trailer on BBC1 for a show called 'Imagine'? Was quite
      surprised to see it last night - they've used 'I Know' as the
      background music.

      Cheers

      :)

      Nick