Hybrid Music on TV

  • moose_pig
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
      Just been watching Spooks on BBC1, and an advert cam on afterwards.
      A BBC "imagine" ad, cant really remember much about it apart from
      the fact i recognised the little melody at the start.... then the
      beat dropped... instantly got it! Hybrid - I Know!

      woohoo!!

      1 point for me!

      anyone else spotted the lads on TV?
    • Matt A
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2003
        Well, obviously they did the music for the game, but on a video game show
        here in the States they reviewed Lotus Challenge and "Accelerator" played
        during the entire segment. I think that's the longest amount of time
        Hybrid's music has been played on TV in the United States as the segment
        ran a few minutes.

        :)
        Matt A.