Re: [Hybrid] Fill in the blanks

  • Devon Henderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2001
      On Thu, 04 January 2001, Nordcore37@... wrote:
      > Ministry of Sound Session (53:07) - had "2db" on it orig. - meaning?

      I believe that's a name of a ripping group. You will sometimes see "-tronik" on the end of mp3 files as well. Basically it's just 'credit' to the group of people who made the mp3 file from the original cd/vinyl/whatever.

      Again, I could be confused. I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy today.

      - dev0n
      - www.dev0n.com/hybrid/