Hybrid on Fri+new material

  • ukdj35
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hey did anyone do the Y4K night down Fabric on Fri? Have to say it
      was excellent and as a first taste of Hybrid's new stuff-it sounds
      amazing! Please can anyone tell me where I can get hold of some of
      the new Hybrid material?

      P.S> If you can't dance you definately shouldn't be on that stage in
      Room 2! So sod off all you drum and bass heads doing your monkey
      dancing!
    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2003
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ukdj35" <thom@b...> wrote:

        > Please can anyone tell me where I can get hold of some of
        > the new Hybrid material?

        I'm afraid you'll have to wait till next month to buy the new
        album...but you can listen to their latest DJ sets on
        www.hybridized.org, where they sometimes slip in a new tune or two.